I linked up too!! Looks like you had a really great week :)
Here from Life Rearranged. Cute pics. I LOVE that turquoise wall/doors. WHERE is that??
Looks like a fab week!!!Happy InstaFriday!
I am fairly certain that your collection is more fun than I can imagine for a week.... I mean anything involving Ronald or clown shoes, right? :) Thanks for sharing these!
I love that first photo. The expressions on his face is priceless!
Hi neighbor!! :). And how cute is your little blog? Love the layout. I might copy you. Need to switch things up a bit. And we love Scotts Valley!! Our family pictures were taken at Roaring Camp :)
Fab Friday Fotos! Love the new look on the blog. Where are you guys training for the marathon?
I linked up too!! Looks like you had a really great week :)
ReplyDeleteHere from Life Rearranged. Cute pics. I LOVE that turquoise wall/doors. WHERE is that??
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fab week!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy InstaFriday!
I am fairly certain that your collection is more fun than I can imagine for a week.... I mean anything involving Ronald or clown shoes, right?
ReplyDelete:) Thanks for sharing these!
I love that first photo. The expressions on his face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteHi neighbor!! :). And how cute is your little blog? Love the layout. I might copy you. Need to switch things up a bit. And we love Scotts Valley!! Our family pictures were taken at Roaring Camp :)
ReplyDeleteFab Friday Fotos! Love the new look on the blog. Where are you guys training for the marathon?
ReplyDelete