Nine years ago today, our lives were changed by this wonderful little life wrapped up in a pink blankie! Happy Birthday Em! You bring so much joy and happiness to our lives...thank you! We love you!
Isn't that the truth about the joy you bring to all of our lives. Happy, Happy Birthday Emilie. I remember the first time I held you, to precious. Have a great day!
your blog is a beautiful tribute to God and those you love. It is set up so beautifully---May I ask how you got the stripes and scrolls behind the actual blog? I would love to do that to my own here on blogspot which I have just started. Stop by and view my other site http://www.funforkids.today.com perhaps you will find some things you like there too. God Bless
Isn't that the truth about the joy you bring to all of our lives. Happy, Happy Birthday Emilie. I remember the first time I held you, to precious. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLots of love Auntie Vicki
your blog is a beautiful tribute to God and those you love. It is set up so beautifully---May I ask how you got the stripes and scrolls behind the actual blog? I would love to do that to my own here on blogspot which I have just started. Stop by and view my other site http://www.funforkids.today.com perhaps you will find some things you like there too. God Bless
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Emilie!!!
ReplyDelete