Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Make It Count

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom
Quick update....Emilie is back home after 2.5 days of chemo.  We will return on Monday for the last 2.5 days of chemo of her second to last treatment.  The treatment consisted of four doses of high dose chemo which made us a little nervous, but she has done fine so far.  She is sleeping as I type.  Yes, I know it's 10:11 a.m., but the girl deserves a good rest.  The hospital is no place for rest or privacy.  It's a joy to be home again.

Speaking of "making it count", read a few posts on this blog.  I have been moved by reading this blog and by so many people who are "making it count".
Photobucket

2 comments:

Auntie Vicki said...

Thinking of you both today. Hope the treatment is going easily. Love you

Unknown said...

I read your blog everyday. I hope today is a good one. A really cute picture of you with Mike and Jen looks out at me from my desk!

Love from Jen's mom