Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Shout Out To My Homies

The Fourth of July is always a blast at our house. Family, friends, BBQ and fireworks literally in our backyard. First of all, my Emilie came home from Camp Hammer. She is a trooper as this was her first week away from home. Way to go Em, we love you! This year, we also celebrated my cousin Mike's promotion to Battalion Chief for Cal Fire! Mike worked really hard for many years for this position. Nice job Mike, we are very proud of you!After dinner and cake, we walked around the block to set up for fireworks. My cousin Nick, the photographer, was game to help me shoot fireworks. Nick, you're awesome...thank you for helping me get a couple shots before my battery died. Yes, I am a novice....dated tripod and one battery pack, but I did shoot the following shots on manual. They are not the greatest, but my best thus far. Thank you Nick!

No comments: