Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sup? or What Is Up?

2009 has started with a bang (literally, with fireworks...thank you Uncle Mike, fire fighter/macho man). We are busy with school, sports, work, and more sports. No resolutions this year, just a new word, a new reading list and a new "crafty/scrappy to-do" list.
My word for 2009 is GRATITUDE!
My reading list is as follows.
Transformations is a book that I have never read, but has been sitting on my bookshelf for a few years. As I was doing my OCD New Year's cleaning, it fell off the shelf and screamed "read me".Your Money or Your Life is the first book in the Simple Mom book club (see side bar for info). We have been "off-budget" for a while. I am hoping that this will get us on the straight and narrow.The Digital Photography Book was recommended by the folks at the Digital Photography School. This book and the following project will help me get in sync with my camera.

My craft/scrap plans include making a sock monkey and tackling "Project 365". My wonderful AV has a couple sock monkeys that friends have made for her. They are so darn cute; I must try one for myself. Info on Project 365 can be found here. Love this project and it will force me to use my camera daily.

FYI...Girl Scout cookies go on sale January 17th. Shoot me an email or leave a comment if interested.

No comments: